About the Community Care Card Program
UWSWA issues a Community Care Card (CCC) to local individual donors employees that pledge $120 or more in the 2022 Annual Fundraising Campaign. In 2021, nearly 4,000 donors and 1,000 businesses that participate in the UWSWA Annual Campaign in Choctaw, Clarke, Mobile, and Washington Counties saw the materials and our vendor’s information.
- Any business that provides goods or services within UWSWA service area are eligible to participate. The service areas include Choctaw, Clarke, Mobile, and Washington Counties.
- Participating Merchants create a special discounted offer for either services or merchandise.
- A CCC must be presented at the time of purchase for an individual to redeem the special discount at the Merchant’s establishment(s).
- May not be valid with other offers – this is at the merchant’s discretion.
- A CCC may only be used once per visit between January 1, 2023 and June 30, 2024.
For more information contact Leslie Schraeder at 251.431.0101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.