Community Care Card Program
- UWSWA issues a Community Care Card (CCC) to local individual donors employees that pledge $120 or more in the 2019 Annual Fundraising Campaign
- In 2018, nearly 4,000 donors and 1,000 businesses that participate in the UWSWA Annual Campaign in Choctaw, Clarke, Mobile, and Washington Counties saw the materials and our vendor’s information.
- Any business that provides goods or services within UWSWA service area are eligible to participate. The service areas include Choctaw, Clarke, Mobile, and Washington Counties.
- Participating Merchants create a special discounted offer for either services or merchandise.
- UWSWA will include all merchants on its website, on program promotional materials, and on the card.
- UWSWA will also assume all responsibility for the distribution of the Card to the Cardholders.
- A CCC must be presented at the time of purchase for an individual to redeem the special discount at the Merchant’s establishment(s).
- May not be valid with other offers – this is at the merchant’s discretion.
- A CCC may only be used once per visit between January 1 and December 31, 2020
Download a Merchant Agreement Form
For more information contact Leslie Schraeder at 251.431.0101 or email@example.com.