Coronavirus Update: Safer At Home IV
09.29.2020 – Governor Kay Ivey on Wednesday issued her eighteenth supplemental emergency proclamation containing an amended Safer at Home Order that includes a statewide mask requirement. Individuals will be required to wear a mask or other facial covering when in public and in close contact with other people, as described in the order. This amended order extends until Sunday, November 8, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
For general COVID-19 questions, call 1-800-270-7268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone calls are answered from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily. Interpreters are available. For frequently asked questions and to check your symptoms, visit the Alabama.gov COVID-19 Information Hub at covid19.alabama.gov.
Click here to get the latest on COVID-19 in Alabama
Symptoms of COVID-19 are:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
RESOURCES FOR INFORMATION ON THE NEW SAFER AT HOME ORDER
- Safer at Home Mask Requirement – 20-Health Order Update 11.8
- Safer at Home Order Update – 20 Health Order Update 11.8 B
- Health Order Stoplight – 20-Health Order Update 11.8-Stoplight
- State Proclamation – 20-Safer at Home Order 9.29
- Mask Required – Graphics