UWSWA Announces Emerging Leaders Steering Committee
Mobile, AL – UWSWA announced the Emerging Leaders’ Steering Committee on April 15, 2019. The new committee members will provide leadership and direction for the Emerging Leaders. We look for great things to come.
The new members include:
- Chair: LaKeisha Williams with Mobile Community Action, Inc.
- Finance Chair: Ryan New with Renasant Bank
- Marketing Chair: Felicia Fields with Creative at Freelance
- Fundraising Chair: Jeff Johnston with Shoe Station, Inc.
- Volunteer Engagement Chair: Andrew Odom with Synovus
- Events Chair: Wesley Hughes with Evonik Corporation.
About Emerging Leaders
Members of United Way’s Emerging Leaders believe that our community’s challenges can be solved, and that together, we can create positive, lasting change. Through philanthropy, volunteerism, and advocacy, Emerging Leaders’ members use their energy to change the odds for the children and families in our community.