Coronavirus Update: Safer At Home III
07.29.2020 – Governor Kay Ivey issued an amended Safer at Home Order that includes a statewide mask requirement. Individuals will be required to wear a mask or other facial covering when in public and in close contact with other people as described in the order. This order is effective July 29 and will expire on August 31, 2020.
For general COVID-19 questions, call 1-800-270-7268 or email email@example.com. Telephone calls are answered from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily. Interpreters are available. For frequently asked questions and to check your symptoms, visit the Alabama.gov COVID-19 Information Hub at covid19.alabama.gov.
Click here to get the latest on COVID-19 in Alabama
Symptoms of COVID-19 are:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
RESOURCES FOR INFORMATION ON THE NEW SAFER AT HOME ORDER
- Safer at Home Mask Requirement – Health Order Update Flyer Aug 31
- Safer at Home Stop Light Chart – Stop Light – Health Order Update Aug 31
- State Proclamation – 2020-07-29-15th-Supplemental-SOE-COVID-19
- Mask Required – Graphics